Last modified on August 10, 2023
The protection of privacy in terms of both our and your confidentiality is extremely important. Information to be presented with this policy, terms of usage by you is for the protection of information to be processed by us. In this context, please read Terms of Usage and the information below carefully. Following information, terms and conditions are subject of intellectual and industrial property rights protection of personal data and regulations related to these.We can store and process the information belonging to your party, these information consist of; filling the forms by you, filling forms for services regarding future demands, contact address for correspondences we have sent in order to contact you, the information you have entered for your order and your input and output information to the site, information of location, weblogs and other contact information.Additionally we can collect your computer and IP address, operating system, and the information of your browser type in order to use for our advertisements. In the same scope, we can receive information about your general Internet use through cookie usageThis will help us for the development of the site and to be able to offer a more personal serviceBy using the site, you signify your consent for cookie usage. By using the site and entering your personal information you are deemed to accept the information belonging to your party will be subject to transfer storage or processing.We declare that, in accordance with the legislation in force the information provided by you will be protected in great secrecy. However we want to indicate that internet usage is not completely secure, thus we can not guarantee the security of the information entered by you in this regard, even though we show the highest extent possible to protect your personal information, enter such information at your own risk.We would like to specify that, once we receive your information we will be applying very tight measurements to prevent unauthorized accessWe will be using the information we receive from you as stated below;
- Providing the best presentation of the content of our site for you and your computer.
- In compliance with your consent, notifying your party about our products, services and products and services we consider that might interest you.
- Delivering the contract and notifications about the purchase and orders that you have done and we are obliged to.
- To provide other services requested by you, such as to connect you to other users or health care providers on the Site. If you send direct messages or electronic messages through Docnmore to other users, please note that Docnmore may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow you or the recipient of the message to manage them. When contacting you to connect you to health care providers on the Site, Docnmore may contact you via email, SMS/text messages or by telephone. Message and data rates may apply.
- Upon your choice, ensuring your participation to our services regarding interactive specifications.
- Notifying you about the changes that had been made in the services that are in the site.
- A merger and acquisition that may require the sharing of your personal information
- Sales of all assets of company.
- If there is a legal obligation.